Fixing and flipping houses can be a complicated and overwhelming process, which is why most people don’t even dip their toe into the pool of financial freedom. But have no fear, Do Hard Money is here! Our goal is to help you succeed and be there every step of the way. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to turn the difficult tasks of finding, funding and flipping into easy-to-understand processes.
Want a taste of what doing a rehab deal with Do Hard Money is like? We’ve provided a sample here so you can see what we do and take the next step with us! This delightful little morsel is broken down into two easy steps:
Step 1: Finding
- Say you’re walking down the street and you see a house for sale that you just know you could fix up and flip for a profit. But there’s a problem… you don’t have the money to purchase or rehab it! That’s where we come in.
- Say you’re sitting at home and thinking “Hmmm… I’ve been hearing a lot about real estate investing and I want to get in on it, too! But where do I start?” This is also where we come in.
Here’s How We Can Help…
In addition to providing funding, we also provide these incredible tools, or Starters. These are a smorgasbord of appetizers created to cater to the specific needs of your investment palate. Not sure where to find a property? Our Guaranteed 90-Day Finding Solution or Guaranteed Finding Starter would be perfect for you! Do you have a property in mind but aren’t sure how to proceed? Our chef recommends the REI Starter or even the Partner-with-a-Pro to give you access to the experience and expertise of real estate professionals as your personal coaches.
Step 2: Funding
- You picked out a property and now daydreams of bathroom upgrades and granite surfaces are dancing in your head. Where are you going to get the money to fund your rehab?
- You’re looking at a property but aren’t quite sure if it will generate the profit you’re looking for. What now?
Here’s How We Can Help…
We’re all about the funds…’bout the funds, no trouble. But not only that – we can also analyze your deal to make sure that it’s a quality, profitable investment.
Here’s what we can do for you:
- Thorough Investment Evaluation: We make sure appraisals happen, we check out the neighborhood/location, and make sure that other factors line up to create the ideal investment situation for you. If it’s not a quality investment (i.e. can’t give you at least a $10,000 profit), we’ll let you know immediately so that neither your time nor money is ever wasted.
- Fast Funds: Do you have a down payment? Don’t have a down payment? Don’t have the best credit score? NO PROBLEM! We fund loans based on the property, not the individual. Regardless of your financial situation, if the deal is excellent, we can fund it and get you your profit quickly and easily.
We have a large variety of funding options available catered to fit your needs, including:
- 100% Financing
- Residential Rehab Loans – Up to 70% of the ARV (After Repair Value)
- Refinance Loans for Investment Properties – Up to 60% of the Property As-Is Value
- …And MUCH More!
Here’s a GREAT EXAMPLE of a motivated investor who had success with Do Hard Money:
Edward H. found a property in Atlanta that he was really excited about fixing up and flipping for a profit. He came to us for help and not only were we able to fund his rehab loan, but our experts were able to save him THOUSANDS of dollars on the purchase price. After doing some detective work, Ed’s account advisor informed him he was paying far too much for that house. Thanks to this new information, Ed was able to negotiate with the agents and reduce the asking price by $40,000! This is what we do: we look at all of the factors associated with the property to ensure that you’re getting the absolute best deal and maximum profit possible. You can check out Ed’s full story by clicking on this link.
Ed H. Loan Details
At Do Hard Money, we’re all about getting you a large return on your investment. We provide the funding for you to purchase the home AND pay for the rehab work so that you can resell the property for an even bigger profit. Now, something to understand is that we provide funding, not cash. The money doesn’t magically appear in your lap in one lump sum. As you accrue expenses, we provide you the funding to cover the expenses (for more information on our draw policy, click on this link). And that’s not all…we walk you through the process, we give you a variety of investment tools and resources AND provide you with your very own account advisor to help you every step of the way.
Now that you’ve seen exactly how it works, you can try it for yourself! Click here to set an appointment to chat with us about your investment goals. Or you can give us a call at 801-948-9774. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Do you have a fix-and-flip success story? We want to hear about it! Comment below!