Principle Funding Group
$20 – $25 an hour
Project management: 1 year (Preferred)
Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
The Project Manager plays a key role in the real estate loan and servicing process. Project Managers act as an authority on reviewing general contractor bids submitted as part of the loan application and then as support throughout the rehab if the application is approved.
Our customers are borrowers that purchase single family homes and rehab for profit. Typical properties are vacant and rehab costs average between $30,000 and $75,000. Rehab timelines are based on 1 day per $1000 of approved construction bids plus 12 days.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Clear understanding of the residential construction industry
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Delivers quality service
- Effective communication skills
- Demonstrates exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to manage and meet timelines
- Adaptable to ever changing environment
- Vetting of borrowers selected independent contractors
- Complete in-depth reviews on potential rehab project bids based on evaluation reports with photos, to ensure all items are included and pricing is reasonable and meet minimum loan requirements.
- Works with internal and external customers as a resource to field questions and concerns related to bids, validity of vendor status and other related construction/contractor matters.
- Assist new borrowers with the scheduling and management of their approved rehab bid and selected contractor; ensuring that work is progressing, ordering 3rd party inspections and review of escrow draw process.
- Consistent, weekly follow up with borrowers/contractors to ensure project is progressing as anticipated.
- Receive and process rehab draw requests to ensure only approved work is being billed and work is 100% complete before submitting to Compliance for final approval and payment. This includes the approval/denial of each individual item and collection of required documentation including invoices and lien waivers
- Responds to investor requests for project reviews and documentation (if needed)
- Performs other duties as assigned by department manager
- 1 years of construction and/or project management experience
- 2 or more years of similar or related experience in home inspection, home renovation including preparing bids or other single family home evaluation
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel; general computer skills
- Ability to make phone calls during business hours
- Willingness to have difficult conversations with borrowers and contractors that are not performing as expected
- Ability to manage project long distance via pictures and inspections
- Real estate experience
- Major renovation work experience including commercial or multifamily construction
- 5 or more years of similar or related experience in home inspection, home renovation including preparing bids or other single family home evaluation
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Self-determined schedule
- Weekend availability
- What is your desired hourly rate?
- This is a 1099 position. Are you comfortable with accepting contract employment?
- Hours fluctuate between 30-40+ per week based on loan applications. You will have flexibility to set your own schedule mostly (some meetings require attendance at a specific time). We also do request periodic weekend availability. Are you comfortable with this type of schedule?
- Project management: 1 year (Preferred)
- project bidding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Application response rate: 79%
Hiring 2 candidates for this role
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Construction+Project+Manager&c=Principle+Funding+Group&l=Remote&jk=797ae2c0bd52be50&rtk=1g9iffb33gb6n800&from=rss→