Hard Money Loans in South Carolina
If you’re ready to start making a profit in house flipping, you’ve come to the right place. DoHardMoney offers hard money loans and many other valuable resources for first-time flippers and experienced pros. You’ll get the money you need to finance flips and professional support to encourage education and growth.
You can get hard money loans from DoHardMoney even if other companies have rejected you. Quickly get the funds you need so you can get to work on your next flip.
Why Hard Money Loans Are Perfect for South Carolina Users
Hard money loans have a range of benefits over traditional mortgages. Mortgages typically require a longer approval process based on your credit, while hard money loans focus on the property’s value instead. Other benefits include:
A hard money lender can assess a property and related factors to grant approval within a day.
Unlike loans given by a bank, hard money loans often allow for changes in terms and rates.
Less Focus on Credit Score
Hard money lenders focus less on factors that might raise red flags for banks, such as your credit score.
Hard Money Loans Up to 100%
Funding a fix and flip at 100% is a pretty sweet deal. It doesn’t happen all the time, but we do it at Do Hard Money. If your fix and flip property doesn’t qualify for 100% financing, we’ll show you ways to raise the rest of the cash.
Loan Programs for Flipping Houses
When you have more choices, you get a better fit. At Do Hard Money, our private lenders offer 30 loan programs targeted to our customers’ varying needs. That’s several times more than other hard money lenders.
Real Estate Investing Software
Gain valuable property investing knowledge with our real estate investing software. It can help you calculate risk on properties you are considering fixing and flipping.
Why Flip Houses in South Carolina?
South Carolina is a profitable location for house flippers for many reasons, including:
- Appreciating housing values: House values have increased significantly in the past few years. Growing values mean you can make more on the properties you sell.
- Growing Population and Job Market: South Carolina has proved to be a popular destination for retirees and businesses. A larger population increases the chances of selling your properties at higher values.
- Seller’s market: The South Carolina housing market currently favors sellers. Houses selling quickly and above asking prices make it easier for you to earn a profit.
Why Choose DoHardMoney?
You want a lender who’s willing to put in the work to help you succeed. At DoHardMoney, we equip you with a variety of tools and resources to push you toward success at every step. If you want the best hard money lender in South Carolina, choose us for:
- Your one-stop shop: Enjoy hard money loans and access to training and software with a simple, one-time payment.
- Market-finding tools: Use our Investor’s Edge software to find the best deals and locate properties before your competitors.
- Dedicated helpers: Take advantage of an assigned loan advisor and project manager to guide you toward meeting your goals.
- Educational resources: Develop your residential real estate skills with our training course and support resources.
Start the Application Process Today
The journey to economic independence begins with a pre-qualification application. If you’re ready to start making a profit with house flipping, turn to DoHardMoney. You can get approval from us, even if other lenders have rejected you. You’ll also enjoy support that goes beyond simply lending you money.
Fill out our application to see how much money you could get with a hard money loan from DoHardMoney.