Hard Money Lenders in North Carolina
Get into house flipping with minimum fees upfront with DoHardMoney. Whether you’re a seasoned flipper or getting into real estate for the first time, you can get any resources you need from us. We offer software, funding, and training all in one place.
Whatever your real estate goals, you can find flexible funding options with DoHardMoney to help you achieve them. You can rely on us for a lasting relationship and all the tools to help you succeed.
Our Hard Money Loans Are Perfect for North Carolina House Flippers
If you’re considering getting into house flipping, you’ll probably need a loan to help you cover buying costs. When you want a loan geared toward the unique needs of house flipping, you can turn to DoHardMoney. You’ll like these loans for several reasons:
You might wait up to 30 days to get a conventional bank loan. Since hard money loans depend on the profitability of property, not buyer requirements, you can get approval in as little as one day.
No Credit Score Requirements
While you might start a house flipping project with a low credit score, you can get the hard money loan you need from DoHardMoney because we won’t look at your credit score for eligibility.
With fewer requirements and fast access to funds, you can quickly enter the world of real estate using our fix and flip loans.
Our Hard Money Lenders Provide Up to 100% Financing
Real estate investing would be easier if you could get 100% financing. At Do Hard Money, select deals can qualify for up to 100% financing. That figure even includes funding for interest, closing costs, and rehab costs. Fix and flip more homes with our hard money financing services.
Loan Programs for Flipping Homes in North Carolina
You may have seen other private money lenders offer a selection of loan programs, but few offer as many as Do Hard Money — 30 loan programs. We help you find the right loan program for your property investment project in North Carolina.
Real Estate Investing Strategies
The more real estate investing training you get, the more money you make. Do Hard Money provides real estate investing software as well as training in using the BRRR method, finding properties, and selling your rehabilitated property.
Why Fix and Flip in North Carolina?
North Carolina offers many advantages for house flippers. It’s one of the most profitable states for flipping properties and a beautiful location with much to offer its residents. Check out these additional reasons to invest in North Carolina real estate:
- Hot housing markets: If you start in real estate hotspots like Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, or Winston-Salem, you can find many houses and profit opportunities.
- Cheaper than average homes: North Carolina homes cost less than the national average, so you’ll pay less for properties.
- Increasing home values: You can enjoy the benefits of a market with steady home value increases since 2012.
- Strong property market: With more demand than properties, it’s a great market to be a home seller.
DoHardMoney Will Help You Reach Your House Flipping Goals in North Carolina
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- Software to find properties: Investor’s Edge shows over 160 million properties nationwide to help you find the best deals and market to motivated sellers.
- Educational tools: Real estate is a constantly changing industry, so you can find the tools you need to stay up to date with us.
- Additional resources: For one payment, you can access millions of property records, training resources, funding, and more.
Apply Today to Get the Funding You Need
If you’re looking for hard money loans, DoHardMoney can help with loans and many other resources. You can contact us online or fill out our pre-qualification application today to get the funding you need for your first, or next, flip.